Monday, August 19, 2013

Makeup Bag Makeover, Post #3: Lip Balm

Did you know that many popular lip balm brands are full of icky chemicals? Some even contain ingredients that actually dry out your lips. Kind of counterproductive, right? Since it dries out your lips, you’ll find that you’re frequently applying the lip balm. Your lips can become dependent on the product. It’s crazy! So now you’re using more of the product and the lip balm companies make big bucks. Good for them, but not good for your lips, your health, or your wallet. 

I’ve wanted to ditch my chemical lip balm for a more natural product for awhile now. I finally got the motivation I needed from my two good friends, Bella and Madison. They both LOVE eos lip balm and recommended I try it. So, I purchased one at Target the other day for $2.99 and love, love, love it! It smells so good and doesn’t dry out my lips. It keeps them soft and moisturized for a long time and I don’t have to constantly reapply. My lips have not been dry since I’ve started using this product.

Eos lip balm is 100% natural and 95% organic. This lip balm is free of parabens and petroleum. It contains vitamin E, shea butter, and jojoba oil which will keep your lips soft and smooth. I recommend giving eos lip balm a try!

You can purchase an eos online here: http://evolutionofsmooth.com/

They come in so many pretty colors, yummy flavors, and wonderful scents. I bought the light blue, sweet mint eos. The peppermint oil in this one smells so good.

Oh, and I just think the little eos containers are super cute!




Photo Credit: www.polyvore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment