Saturday, October 19, 2013

Autumn Apple Pie Scrub


First of all… My blog now has video! Yay!! :D I’m looking forward to creating fun workout vids and other cool things for you to watch.

Please follow my YouTube channel below:
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVL5BmS8c_d8PwMpFtoz3xA?feature=watch

Now, back to the post…

My hands are always hit hard as the cooler weather comes around and I know I’m not the only one who suffers. They get SO dry and let’s face it…dry hands are majorly annoying! :P I find myself constantly applying moisturizers every day, all day, but nothing over the counter seems to work.

So, I created a killer beauty recipe that’ll keep hands soft during this chilly fall season. Its sweet smelling, very autumn-y, and it will remedy those dry hands! Watch how to make my autumn apple pie scrub.




Here’s the written recipe:

Ingredients
3/4 cup sugar (brown or white)
3 TBSP fresh apple, minced (or applesauce)
1/8 cup olive oil
1/2 TSP ground cinnamon
1/4 TSP ground nutmeg
1 TSP honey

Directions
1) Stir all ingredients together in a small bowl. 2) Pour scrub into a jar or airtight container. 3) Refrigerate and use within five days.
Note: The scrub is really cold when taken out of the fridge. So, you can microwave the portion you are about to use for a few seconds (be careful not to burn yourself though!).

I’m totally in love with this scrub! My hands are super soft and have a healthy glow to them after only one use! The apple, honey, and warm spices all come together and create a sweet smelling aroma. It smells just like apple pie!

It’s easy to make, smells SO good, and works magic in minutes! You’ve gotta give this a try.




Photo Credit: northeastflavor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment